Weird sound echoing in all appz

Status
Not open for further replies.

amazon_sephy

Hi guys,

Noticed this when i was watching some videos, and thought oh must be bad quality audio. Then i began to notice it in all appz... It sounds like the sound is in a big hall, and kinda lags... Im using integrated audio from my aopen ax4b-pro 533 mobo... Im using the latest drivers, so im at a loss for what to do... any ideas?

Check your soundcard settings or your soundcard software settings to see if echo or delay have been enabled.

Regards Howard :grinthumb

Just a thought.

Most onboard sound comes with a software programme which may or may not have features such as surround sound 3d sound environment changes I.E concert hall etc.

For instance my onboard sound is AC97 and has a programme called CMI AUDIO CONFIG in the control panel.

Also a lot if not all seperate soundcards come with similar software with similar features.

Take a look in your programmes or control panel and see if you can find anything of that type.

Regards Howard :grinthumb

Im using an on-board audio card, i do believe i mentioned that in the first post, tho i said integrated, that may have caused some confusion... Anyways, yeah it uses a program called, "sound man" which i had checked earlier and found no applicable settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back