What are your dreams like?

TimeParadoX

I had a dream last night where I was living in that mansion in Resident evil 2 ( Right number? There was like 20 RE games in mansions :haha: ) then I hear zombies outside my house listening to snoop dogg and have low riders, Then I go out side and show them my awesome break dancing moves then get all the ladies ( Zombie ladies of course ;) )

What are your dreams like?

Well i cant go into detail (ive only just got here and don't want to be banned) but some times i have very vivid (lets say dreams of the opposite sex) :D

I dream of a world, a wonderful world, where everyone has read SNGX's posting guide, where people read my posts before responding to them, and of course, large amounts of attractive people of the opposite sex in a room reserved just for me and them...

Goalie said:
I dream of a world, a wonderful world, where everyone has read SNGX's posting guide, where people read my posts before responding to them, and of course, large amounts of attractive people of the opposite sex in a room reserved just for me and them...

LOL :D

My dreams are always me facing a challenge, I am not sure if that is a good thing or not.

Cyberbabe said:
Well i cant go into detail (ive only just got here and don't want to be banned) but some times i have very vivid (lets say dreams of the opposite sex) :D

Lol yeah I know what you mean ;)

Same here :D ! But here's my reply from the same thread in our forum:

Me said:
I had a dream when I was little that Santa Clause came down my chimney, and my parents were acting like zombies, and then he went into my kitchen and started drinking a bottle of A1 Sauce :grinthumb:!

My dreams are usually weird like that ! You should have seen the dream where my mom drove into a fence and I went into my friends house and he gave me a present :D !

Most of the time, I either don't remember my dreams or I just don't go into REM, therefore not having dreams :mad: ! I love dreaming though, although I always feel "bogged" down by some force, like I had a dream I puched someone I don't like, and I could barely punch because something was pulling my arm down.

I once had a dream where I was harvesting a strain of spaghetti that grows only around the craters of volcanoes. The volcano started erupting with oozy starchy stuff (like overcooked spaghetti in a blender) so I ran away but the volcano was following me!

In another dream I was trapped on the Omaha map in BF1942, along with my entire 6th grade class. Oops, wrong button. I accidentally blew up all my friends with a shore battery, plus my French teacher and the principal of my elementary school!

Back