What creature on earth that has the same life cycle as the aliens on the movie alien

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midgetmax

does anyone know what creature on earth that has the same life cycle as the aliens on the movie series alien? i am stumped, because they are layed in eggs, then they are mouth suckers, then they suck themselves into a host body(human) and break out when they are in a larva stage. last they burst out and are either soldiers workers or queens. its kinda interesting, but i really need to know for a class im in.

bad memory

Midgetmax said:
does anyone know what creature on earth that has the same life cycle as the aliens on the movie series alien? i am stumped, because they are layed in eggs, then they are mouth suckers, then they suck themselves into a host body(human) and break out when they are in a larva stage. last they burst out and are either soldiers workers or queens. its kinda interesting, but i really need to know for a class im in.

I read/heard somewhere about a species of the fly type that lays eggs (somehow) in/on the body of a spider, the eggs hatch, and the maggots eat their way out. (cool, huh?) ick. But I swear it's true, just can't remember where I saw it. Knowing me, probly either the Discovery channel, or the science channel. It's not really any help, except maybe give you a direction to look. Good luck! :confused:

DonNaguaal- that's RUDE! But I had a wife just like that! :unch:

hewybo said:
DonNaguaal- that's RUDE! But I had a wife just like that! :unch:

Well.... if you HAD a wife like that, then I doubt they are the same type of person. I'll be keeping mine. She's pretty cool when all's said and done. ;)

Yup- HAD

DonNagual said:
Well.... if you HAD a wife like that, then I doubt they are the same type of person. I'll be keeping mine. She's pretty cool when all's said and done. ;)

"Had" is the operative word. Besides, I was gettin after YOU, not commenting on her.

PS- don't know if this Has anything to do with it, but she (mine) works for INTEL! :haha: :haha:

hewybo said:
I was gettin after YOU, not commenting on her. :haha:

Yeah well... I suppose I deserve it for my comment. Guilty as charged :evil:

But.... at times she really does remind me of Alien... (said with love) :D

Of course-

DonNagual said:
Yeah well... I suppose I deserve it for my comment. Guilty as charged :evil:

But.... at times she really does remind me of Alien... (said with love) :D

That, Sir, is their JOB! Comes with their first pair of genes. :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back