what did i do wrong

abhinit90

Suddenly when i logged on yesterday a redlight was lit besides the round green light indicating my online prescence,so when i took my mouse over the red rectangular space it said tha i had a little shaneless behaviour in the past but i have been in this site for only about a week and i didnt do any sduch thing.
Does this happen randomly.????
Plz tell me when does it happen.

Don`t worry, you haven`t done anything wrong.

The red light only means that someone has given one of your posts negative feedback. It will be counteracted the next time someone rates one or your posts positively.

It`s called the Karma system and was only recently introduced. See this thread HERE.

Oh look, it`s green now. ;)

Regards Howard :)

hi abhinit90.
some people see the karma light as prestigious, and some see it as reliability . i see it as a green light, and have not yet looked to see why, what and how it works.
one day mine may turn red for some unknown reason. after all it's not even a real light is it ?:haha:
as an example: look at 'tedster'. he has made almost 5,000 posts and his is still not ilumunated. i know that tedster has given a lot if input to the forums.:knock: :grinthumb

Back