What Do You Think About Giving Up?

greatman05

Hey, guys. I have a quick question to ask:

If you're really, really bad at something (like LIFE, for example), and not showing any sign of improvement, should you just give up and never do it again?

How would you do LIFE again? :p

Anyway, you are not supposed to "show signs of improvement", you are supposed to improve it, actively. And no, don't give up living. Even if you believe that you get a new shot at it, there is no real proof. (And besides, do you think that a new life as a tapeworm would be an improvement? :p )

From my own experience, the 180 degree turn can happen tomorrow, out of the blue. Just wait and see.

Hmmm...good advice...and NO, I'm not emo...I don't even know what an emo is...

YOu know, I really do hate these impulsive posts during my depressed feeling moments...

Hmmm...good advice...and NO, I'm not emo...I don't even know what an emo is...

Emo is a sub-culture that is firmly based around watered down disgracefull punk music, suicide, open sexuality and a few other things, a lot of people round here like to call them 'try hard goths'

They sit and winge about how their life is the like the ****test thing on the face of this earth and all that crap and slit their wrists (but never usually enough to kill themselves) for attention, and so on and so forth. Just google EMO and you will get a lot.

YOu know, I really do hate these impulsive posts during my depressed feeling moments...

hmm, well if you are really depressed TS probably isn't the best place to be looking for a saviour, don't you have a place you can go, or someone to call, on of those depression lines?

No offence but, Imho, Suicde is one of the weakest things on this earth. No matter how bad you think you've got it somone out there is surely to have it worse, you only get 1 chance at life so whats the point in throwing it away, it's exactly like Nodsu said
the 180 degree turn can happen tomorrow, out of the blue. Just wait and see.
. That is 100% true and i think you should take note of that. Seriously, if you're not happy with your life, try something new, get out, go on a holiday, do something If people are giving you ****, kick their ****, just don't be weak and be suicidal.

Most of us are bad at life....we just never let that stop us!

greatman05 said:
Hey, guys. I have a quick question to ask:

If you're really, really bad at something (like LIFE, for example), and not showing any sign of improvement, should you just give up and never do it again?

No, but you shouldn't quit your day job expecting to make a living at it.

Back