What does my siggy look like

God Of Mana

I just want to make sure that others can see my signature in posts as i made it to look.
IN my computer it shows a older version of it but when i look at it tin signature manager it shows:
[CENTER]Drag T to E

Those Who Can Only Find Happiness In Materials Will Be Forever Miserable

Techspot FAQ.

A message for all newcomers.

SNGX1275`s A guide to making a good post/thread.[/CENTER]

how does it rlly look ?

You are only allowed to use three lines for signatures, also you are not supposed to use center bbcode or any other special tags other than for linking.

Drag T to E: the text is invisible until the selection occurs -- guess that's your intent.

technically it's cute, but due to the required user action,
it will seldomly (imo) be read -- btw: the comment is GREAT!

Thx

jobeard said:
Drag T to E: the text is invisible until the selection occurs -- guess that's your intent.

technically it's cute, but due to the required user action,
it will seldomly (imo) be read -- btw: the comment is GREAT!

Yeah my intent was to make the reader follow the instructions and see something pretty cool.
Wat does IMO mean?

Thanks , I made the comment Myself :)

The rules on signatures.

Julio said:
You are only allowed to use three lines for signatures, also you are not supposed to use center bbcode or any other special tags other than for linking.

Regards Howard :)

Your sig now looks like this:
Code:
[url="https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic50940.html"]Three Cheers For Howard Hopkinso! Best TechSpot Member ever

Bubo ergo sum (I drink therefore I am).......

AlbertLionheart said:
Nope - you broke it now....
Let's assume I might want to use it as a signature, (for legitimacy's sake).
How would you say, "I drink, therefore I was"?

My latin is long gone and shot - sorry - I don't know. But you would loose the essence of the thing because it is a bastardisation of Cogito ergo sum - I think therefore I am.

Back