What does your desk look like?

Justin

OK folks. A desktop is one thing. A hot pinup, an abstract design, a 3D model, a sports car or an awesome game - All these make great desktop background and the myriad of uniqueness in the desktop thread is pretty cool.

That aside, what REALLY shows us who we are is what our desk(top) looks like!

No hiding from the truth! So, all of you with digital cameras, camcorders, webcams or a good drawing hand and a scanner, let's see your desktops! If anyone cares as to what the system specs are, they are in my profile.

p.s. 56kers, don't come in this thread. haha too late.

desk.jpg

Here is my desk at work:
workdesk.jpg

Here is a close up, yes that is a paper called "Pulse Jet Theory":
workdeskclose.jpg

You win by default by having larger pics than me!

I noticed that you had the collectors edition empty mountain dew bottle at both desks... very classy.

Nice looking desk btw.

mydesk.jpg

It's relatively clean because of the woman in the house..
Just wait till I get my pic of the work desk :p

Soul Harvester said:
You win by default by having larger pics than me!

I noticed that you had the collectors edition empty mountain dew bottle at both desks... very classy.

Nice looking desk btw.
They are actually the same desk, just the second shot is from a steeper angle and a bit closer to the desk, the intent was to get a view of some of the papers on the desk, but the camera did a crappy job.

/off for another dew

Soul Harvester said:
OK folks. A desktop is one thing. A hot pinup, an abstract design, a 3D model, a sports car or an awesome game - All these make great desktop background and the myriad of uniqueness in the desktop thread is pretty cool.

That aside, what REALLY shows us who we are is what our desk(top) looks like!

No hiding from the truth! So, all of you with digital cameras, camcorders, webcams or a good drawing hand and a scanner, let's see your desktops! If anyone cares as to what the system specs are, they are in my profile.

p.s. 56kers, don't come in this thread. haha too late.

desk.jpg

I haven't seen that Ultima map in YEARS!

Soul - why is there a bottle of lotion on top of your computers? Hmmmmmm.....

Back