What games do u have (or had) lying around and have not played them yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rage_3K_Moiz

Ok so I've had loads of games lying around but there are some I never have even touched. Just wanted to find out if the same goes for u guys too.
1. The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - This game was lying in my old Ti4200 box for years but I only started playing it recently. I'm wondering how I missed such a great game.
2. XIII - Another underrated great game. Cell-shaded first person shooter. No wonder I missed it.
3. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon - Another relic from the MSI box. It had been taken by my bro to give to a friend as soon as I received the card so I didn't even know I had it till a couple of days back.

I have Splinter Cell Chaos Theory that came with my Graphics Card, but I don't play it because it uses Starforce, and it behaves like malware. :mad: I also have POP:T2T, but again, I don't play it because of Starforce.

Yup, POP:T2T was a bit difficult to run. I borrowed a friend's copy and it wouldn't start by telling me the key was invalid even though it was an original copy. Finally, I made an image and mounted it using Daemon Tools. I installed it and then turned on all the emulation options and then started the damn thing. After entering the key, VOILA! It finally ran. Try that if it helps. Starforce is supposed to seriously screw up ur PC though, from what I've heard.

I got some 2 disk metal of honor game that came with my gamecube when I bought it off ebay several years ago. Played it for a few minutes when I first got the cube and hated the controls so I never played it again.

I have about 20 I haven't played: Morrowmind, Deus Ex, Extermination, Half Life2, SW:KOTOR 2, SW Episode 3, Spiderman, Devil May Cry, God of War, Beyond Good and Evil, XSquad, Syberia, Syphon Filter, FireBlade, PoP Warrior Within... that's all I can remember without looking at my spreadsheet. I'm currently playing SW: KOTOR and Hitman 2: Silent Assassin. And Myst Exile, 'cept we're stuck.

I hope I live long enough to get through all these games. I just don't get much opportunity to play.

Oh yeah, also have Medal of Honor: Frontline and Freedom Fighters.

LOL thats a pretty big list XenaWP. If u liked Silent Assassin, try Blood Money. It's the best Hitman game to date. Deus Ex and God of War are great too, as is Warrior Within.

Starforce is supposed to seriously screw up ur PC though, from what I've heard.

Yep, that what happened to me. My DVD drive switched to PIO mode after playing Starforce protected games, so I uninstalled the game, removed the driver straight away, and left the game on my shelf, never to be played again :(

Yeh, have a few...

Red alert, san andreas, max payne, sof1

Should start playing them instead of buying new ones.

Regards,

Korrupt

The only games I have that not played are

XIII
CS Condtion Zero (I have CSS so why bother)
And Star Wars Empire at War.

AtK SpAdE said:
The only games I have that not played are

XIII
CS Condtion Zero (I have CSS so why bother)
And Star Wars Empire at War.
XIII is pretty good. David Duchnovy is a bad choice for voice acting though. He talks like he's half asleep most of the time. But the game is actually pretty good and a nice breakaway from the typical realistic-looking FPS games out there. Definitely worth a shot. The story is a bit stereotypical but not very bad. It's fleshed out pretty well. Give it a go ATK_SpAde.

Rage_3K_Moiz said:
XIII is pretty good. David Duchnovy is a bad choice for voice acting though. He talks like he's half asleep most of the time. But the game is actually pretty good and a nice breakaway from the typical realistic-looking FPS games out there. Definitely worth a shot. The story is a bit stereotypical but not very bad. It's fleshed out pretty well. Give it a go ATK_SpAde.

Well following that descripton, I will have to give it a go.

korrupt said:
Yeh, have a few...

Red alert, san andreas, max payne, sof1

Should start playing them instead of buying new ones.

Regards,

Korrupt

San andreas and max payne are great games. I played them a lot on the last 2-3 weeks. Try them out, they´re great games :)

Rage_3K_Moiz said:
Yup, POP:T2T was a bit difficult to run. I borrowed a friend's copy and it wouldn't start by telling me the key was invalid even though it was an original copy. Finally, I made an image and mounted it using Daemon Tools. I installed it and then turned on all the emulation options and then started the damn thing. After entering the key, VOILA! It finally ran. Try that if it helps. Starforce is supposed to seriously screw up ur PC though, from what I've heard.

I managed to play POP: T2T without any problem, I also made an image of my DVD and mounted it using daemon tools, and it worked great!
Also, I didn't have any problems with that crap called starforce. It's pretty useless.

What a great game, excellent sequel to Warrior Within, which is a fantastic game!

I have alot of games i used to play like Black Hawk Down, Hitman 2, Lego Star Wars, Fahrenheit, BF2, Swat 4, CoD 1.

Im currently playing CoD2, Oblivion, NFSMW and MoH:Spearhead online :)

Lots of games

The games i haven't layed on are spiderman 1 and the chronicles of riddick: escape from butcher bay. Mario party 6 is also a very boring game that i stopped playing.

I guess the games get boring if you don't have anyone to play with

At this moment however, i enjoy playing Worms Armeggaedon with my brother

Butcher Bay is a superb game. It manages to outclass Thief by having enough action and stealth at the same time. Highly recommended.

Yes I've heard. But Butcher bay is not one of the games i prefer to play. Because i Hate those parts where you're going through the tunnels. And.....a guard pops out of no where.

I finished butcher bay quick, it was more of a graphics exhibition than a game...

I got chex quest lying around (the original), I beat the second one so many times... yet never tried the original

ha...ha... - chexquest, the ultimate FPS

wow, I'm not the only one with games taking up space!
Lets see, have Splinter Cell Chaos Theory that came with my Graphics Card,
Hitman, contracts came with another card,
I was in the mood for a flight sim, went out and bought Pacific fighters, and micro soft's last combat sim, was dissapointed with both, there they sit,
CONFLICT-global terror, yea, global dust collector.
I picked up some need for speed, it needs to go away-SUKED.
Tiger Woods golf-which I am just sure that any day now I'm gonna load it!
I know there is a couple others, I just can't remember where they are or what they are.
B
At 40 to 50 a pop, its pretty stupid to let em sit, wqe need to make a board that ppl can just trade off their games. I tried to take them in for a trade a while ago, but was told nop one takes PC games anymore.

Hey, nice idea! I bet there are a ton of people out there who have loads of old games lying around. Maybe we can sell 'em to each other. Hope Julio or the mods take a notice of this but I doubt it will be implemented, seeing that they took out the Buy & Sell section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back