What if they were a couple.

erwin1978

I'm no match maker but it's a fact that certain celebrity couples were meant to be together while others were never meant to be.

Remember those countless latenights, laying in your bed, staring at a Drew Barrymore poster on the wall, wondering what would your kids look like if you were a couple. Well, say no more; back at my lab, I've been busy formulating a serum that combines different sets of genes to see what the outcome would be. In order for me to test the serum I took gene samples from two celebrities and fused them together. The outcome turns out to be one gene short from a down syndrome. :blackeye:

TEST SUBJECTS:
Arnold Schwarzeneger ----------------------> Courtney Cox
arnold.jpg
cox.jpg

WHAT THEIR OFFSPRING WOULD LOOK LIKE: :dead:
coxarnold.jpg

I had other test subjects, but winXP crashed and I lost everything. Let's see what YOU can come up with. :grinthumb

I love Friends and I always wondered if they should hook up, what kind of kids will they have.

David Schwimmer------------------------------------>Jennifer Aniston
schwimmer.jpg
aniston.jpg

Creature of the night:
sa.jpg

I think someone has been having a little too much fun with Photoshop...Don't cha think?

You're pretty wierd erwin...

I think you have WAY too much time on your hands!!! :)

I do like the Arnold and Courtney offspring though, it is quite funny.

You haven't seen nothing yet. I'll post some more over the next few days. That freak-of-nature gets me crackin' everytime I look at it.

Originally posted by PHATMAN5050
haha, can't wait...maybe u could try photoshopping pics of users on the board, that is ALWAYS hilarious!
Oh,Boy! that sounds like a volunteer!
PHATMAN5050 send him your pic, for cosmetic enhancement:p

Hahahaha, Photoshop is so popular that people make verb for it!
Photoshopping is a must!
"Friends" is a must too!

I'm glad you stopped at the face, I don't even wanna know what the first Offspring's body looked like :eek:

Just imagine.....

President Bush:
bushaccept.jpeg

Osama Bin Laden:
[IMG]http://www.dradio.de/homepage/img_gr/ap-bin-laden-close.jpg

gwbmeetsobl.jpg

Back