What is a good case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartanslayer

I'm trying my first computer build, and I want to get a nice case, with at least 3 fans and easy to work with. I have thought about getting a X-Navigator, and they look pretty good. I'm going to use my own power supply. Does anyone know of any good cases? Thanks!

thanks

Thanks, but I've heard that they don't get the best air circualtion. I'm planning on getting some pretty hot components and I dont want a fire. I will check them out though.

Well all I can say is, I`ve got the XaserIII case which has 7 case fans. 2 front intake filtered. 2 side intake filtered. 2 rear exhaust. 1 top exhaust. All case fans are 80mm.

I`ve never had a problem with overheating while using this case.

In addition to the above fans, My cpu fan is 80mm, and my psu fan is 120mm.

My temps are cpu idle 28°C, and under load 44°C.

Regards Howard :)

sweet!

Sweet, that is awesome and cool (no pun intended)! Two questions, how much did it cost, and were all of those fans installed when you got it? Thanks for replying.

The seven case fans come with the case. It cost me £110 because it`s made from aluminium. The case doesn`t come with a psu.

DSCF0690_filtered.jpg

Regards Howard :) :)

wow

Thanks for the pic, it looks sweet. I am not sure how many US dollars euros are. What do the gages at the top do?

That`s the fan controller, and the cpu temperature read out.

Even with all the fans running at full speed the case is very quiet.

I also like the fact that it comes with keys which you can use to lock/unlock the door. Once the door is locked the power button cannot be operated. Even the side panel locks via a catch behind the door.

Regards Howard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back