What is a good g card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am assuming that your motherboard has a PCI-e slot (not AGP) based on your other thread. Am I correct?

If so, the card that fenderzone above is recommending will not work in your system.

I think both of those cards you list above would be slower than his current card. Keep in mind that he is wanting to get a card for today's newer games (from his other thread). Games like F.E.A.R. etc. The cards you list above would have an extremely hard time running these types of games.

Original posted didn't really make it clear what he wants the card for in this thread, so I can't really blame you ;) I just happened to have read his other thread.

Graphics Card

I see now what you are talking about. I did not completely understand the specs of the cards. I knew to look at the installed memory and the type of RAM interface, but I did not understand the difference in GPU speed and RAMDAC speed. I did some research on the matter following your post and is is quite interesting. Next time I will be able to make a much more educated choice. Thanks.......

gmoneyjackson said:
i dont know, but if it would work is it better than my 1300 series?

I just hope that you don't have the PCI X1300 card. If you are lucky and have PCI-E, it's gonna be easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back