what is lzilol00

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannydy

when window start, "cannot load c:/windows/system32/lzilol00.dll" msg prompted out.
what is this system files,i've tried to delete it in registry, but it show "cannot delete LEGACY_LZILOL00: Error while deleting key.
any solution thanks.

Try this.

Download the Pocket Killbox programme from HERE. Extract it to your desktop.

Run the killbox.exe file. When it loads type the full path to the file you would like to delete in the field and check the delete file on reboot button. press the Delete File button (looks like a red circle with a white X). It will prompt you to reboot, select no until you have finished inputting the files you want to delete, only then allow it to reboot and hopefully your files will now be deleted. If your computer doesn`t automatically restart, restart it manually.

This is the filepath you need to enter into killbox.

c:\windows\system32\lzilol00.dll

Once your system has rebooted, let me know if it`s helped or not.

Regards Howard :)

yap it's work,thanks a lot.
i tried to find in system32,they have two types, lzilol00.dll,lzilol00.sys.and their types was application extension and system file.
what exaclty it is,they look like virus.

I agree it does look like a virus. Let`s check to see if you have any nasties on your system.

Go and read this thread HERE then post a HJT log as an attachment into this thread.

Open your task manager, by holding down the ctrl and alt keys and pressing the delete key.

Click on the processes tab and end process for(if there).

ALCMTR.EXE<This is classed as spyware because it phones home lots.

Close task manager.

Run HJT with no other programmes open. Click the scan button. Have HJT fix the following, by placing a tick in the little box next to(if there).

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Alcmtr] ALCMTR.EXE

Click on the fix checked button.

Close HJT.

Locate and delete the following bold files and/or directories(if there).

C:\WINDOWS\ALCMTR.EXE

Reboot your system.

Other than the above, your HJT log is clean.

If you have any further virus/spyware problems, please post in this thread.

This thread is for the use of dannydy only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back