What is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

casper11

hi,
after I've transfer files by using mobile storage device from my friend, my computer is functioning abnormally. so i've decided to take a scan of my system by using avg antispyware. and below is the result.. pls help...

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4D88BBC2-170A-4C8C-8146-7F720284FF1E}\RP37\A0004630.dll -> Adware.BHO : Ignored.

Adware that is installed without the user's agreement.

Please follow all 15 steps HERE and repost with the requested logs.

Also when you are running AVG anti spyware during the steps, remember to set the actions to quarantine all threats rather than just ignoring them.

1- it's inside a Restore Point and will never run UNLESS you use that restore point.
2- you can delete and cleanup space
turn off System restore (which will delete them all) and then
turn it back on which will give you a new one

please follow joebeards advice and then check again and it should be gone, if it isn't then follow the other instructions.

Didn't you recently just reformat though

Odds are if your restore files have malware, the rest of your active HDD is harboring malware as well.

Regardless of whether or not you choose to delete your restore files, you should follow the link Kritius posted.

this is the second scan.. let's see this then u comsider which one i should follow... ok?:) this result is after i've turn off and on of the system restore.

those are just tracking cookies and will not harm the system by themselves.

if you would configure the program, it would have deleted them for you :)

yes, and if anything should happen you can use system restore, the point you just set by turning off/ then on system restore

hello. i've try to open a file from my stick. but when i try to open it shows a pop up msg: can not find script file " F:\ VirusMwrdy.js" .. by right. this is not my file at all. what i should do?

does anyone know what should i do?? i've an important file in there!! pls help

i'm not sure whether it is useful or not... but this is my highjack this result :

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back