What is your millionaire potential?

Nic

Take the test over at ...

Test 1 - What is your millionaire potential?

Your score is: 19
You're in the top group - score 17 - 25
You've got top-dollar millionaire potential.
You're careful with your money and have a healthy attitude to it.
You're hard-working and determined to be successful.
Now if only I could get my hands on some of that money. :cool:

Test 2 - Can you work your way to success?

You don't work like a millionaire
The two clearest characteristics of self-made millionaires are that they work hard and that they enjoy work.
Work-life balance may be fine for those hoping to be moderately successful.
But if you are really ambitious, you’ll not only be prepared to put in the hours, you’ll be happy to do so.
Not so good. :(

The tests are partnered by a new TV series 'Mind of a Millionaire' that had its first episode showing on BBC2 tonight. Just a bit of harmless fun for anyone interested. :p

18 and no millionare....

I hope there is still a chance for me... but I'm a spoiled kid...

My step-dad is a multi-millionare but he's as stingy as can be. Won't even lend me a dollar. My mom shares the same bank account as him and she smothers me. :D :dead:

Your score is: 15
You're in the middle group - score 9 - 16
You've got plenty of millionaire potential, but have some way to go if you want to be seriously rich. Are you prepared to make the necessary sacrifices? Can you be sufficiently dedicated - and do you want to be? Can you learn to use money more efficiently?

What is your millionaire potential?
Your score is: 21
You've got top-dollar millionaire potential. You're careful with your money and have a healthy attitude to it. You're hard-working and determined to be successful.

Your score is: 24
You've got top-dollar millionaire potential. You're careful with your money and have a healthy attitude to it. You're hard-working and determined to be successful.

nice.....

Your score is: 24

You work like a millionaire
The two clearest characteristics of self-made millionaires are that they work hard and that they enjoy work. Work-life balance may be fine for those hoping to be moderately successful. But if you are really ambitious, you’ll not only be prepared to put in the hours, you’ll be happy to do so.

Back