What mouse for gaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweakster

What mouse

What mouse do u 3D Gamers use? Im after a new mouse and i was thinking optical but i dont mind wires, what refresh rate is the mouse u recommend?

If you want to go optical but don't want to go cordless, you can also go that route though many people overlook the fact that they come both corded and cordless. I have an Intellimouse Explorer(cordless) and a Logitech optical(corded) as well as an Intellitrack Trackball, each has its advantage and disadvantage but for general gaming I prefer my Logitech, it seems to have better responsiveness than the intellimouse.

It's really all going to boil down to personal preference, comfort, and how quickly you can get used to the mouse. I use a couple of Microsoft IntelliEye Explorers and a Microsoft IntelliEye Optical for gaming. Those are really the only 3 machines I game on so those are the only mice I use. You should prolly go try some out (friends and stores) and make sure you change configs and sensitivities to match what you'd actually use.

LNCPapa

I have purshased the Microsoft IntelliOptical mouse im very impressed with the actuacy obtained. Is it possible to Tweak this at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back