Not open for further replies.

czplayer

im just asking out curiosity what system specs you have
mine are

2.7ghz intel processor
1.5gb ram
256 mb card gfx card nvidia
with xp sp 2

Why don't you just look at everyone's profiles or use the drop-down System Specs menu on their posts? It'd be better than opening a thread about it. ;)
Oh mods, another thread delete please (is that alright SNGX, or do you want me to name YOU specifically this time instead of Howard? ;) jk)

czplayer, when posting your system specs, try to include more information. For example, saying "256 mb card" for your graphics card is not very useful. You should include the brand and model if you know it. Also, include other major components such as motherboard and hard drive.

well im kind of wondering what people have in general im not looking for specifics

Rage_3K_Moiz said:
Why don't you just look at everyone's profiles or use the drop-down System Specs menu on their posts? It'd be better than opening a thread about it. ;)
Oh mods, another thread delete please (is that alright SNGX, or do you want me to name YOU specifically this time instead of Howard? ;) jk)

oh thanks i didnt notice that

Rage - You don't have to specify anyone, simply 'a mod' will suffice. During any given day I see edit/move/delete notices from 4 or more different mods, it isn't a 1 man show around here. If you REALLY want it taken care of asap click the report this post to moderator button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back