What the...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue_dragon

joseywales09 said:
Hey people, it's me....again, I've got a problem...again. In an earlier thread you guys told me I had an AGP slot for my eMachine T3256. Well I wanted to make sure so I downloaded the CPU-Z thing off this site and it said something about IGP? I looked through the whole thing and their was no AGP. It didn't even say anything on the graphics interface. My mainboard is from First International Computer, Inc. Model-AU31 PCB 1.x. My chipset is nVidia nForce2 IGP. Do I have a plain PCI if it doesn't have anything on my graphics interface? I'm sorry guys, it's just that I worry because my dad has no technological understanding at all and thinks every little thing I do on my computer screws it up. So I don't want to buy the wrong card or anything like that.
:(
you do have agp 8X, i have the same chipset nvidia nforce 2 igp and mine is agp..only the nforce 4 is pci-e, pci is the slowest

Hey people, it's me....again, I've got a problem...again. In an earlier thread you guys told me I had an AGP slot for my eMachine T3256. Well I wanted to make sure so I downloaded the CPU-Z thing off this site and it said something about IGP? I looked through the whole thing and their was no AGP. It didn't even say anything on the graphics interface. My mainboard is from First International Computer, Inc. Model-AU31 PCB 1.x. My chipset is nVidia nForce2 IGP. Do I have a plain PCI if it doesn't have anything on my graphics interface? I'm sorry guys, it's just that I worry because my dad has no technological understanding at all and thinks every little thing I do on my computer screws it up. So I don't want to buy the wrong card or anything like that.
:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back