What's better? nvidia riva tnt or gforce 4mx 420?

Status
Not open for further replies.

top cat

I'm new to the computer world and looking to upgrade my video card. I have a P2mmx at 300mhz w/ 256mb. & I'm running xp home. I was wondering if the gforce 4mx 420 is better than my currant nvidia riva tnt And if it is compatable with my computer?

A Quick Question...

I'm new to the computer world & looking to upgrade my video card. I have a P2mmx at 300mhz w/256mb, on a Intel I440LX &
i'm running XP home. I was wondering if the gforce 4mx 420 is better that the nvidia riva tnt. And if it's compatable with my computer?

The Geforce would certainly be better then the Riva TNT but without more information about your motherboard & such, it's a bit hard to give an answer on the compability problem.

Download & run CPU-z, look in the different sections of the programs & write down the motherboard/chipset info & post it back here.

A quick question please...

I am new to the computer world and looking to upgrade my video card. Im wondering if the gforce 4mx 420 is better than my currantly installed nVidia riva tnt? And if it is compatable with my system. I have a P2 MMX w/256mb at 300mhz,on an Intel i440LX mobo running XP home. I would really appriciate any help on this decision, Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back