Whats new is spyware?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thorrax

How can I keep my system clean of spyware and adware and anything that can cause me problems? I use spysweeper now but is it the best?

Thank you,

Thorrax

Hi Thorrax and welcome to TechSpot

You know I'd need to write a book of words back to you on how to keep your system clean, so maybe I'll be very very brief.

Firstly there is no one malware cleaner, that will clean All bugs
So therefore, although Spysweeper is a good choice, it cannot keep your system perfectly clean

To effectively remove all Malware / Trojans / Spyware / Adware / Rootkits (the list goes on and on !) You will need to run many (usually more than 5) different scans (from 5 different programs)

So what to do ?

Better to always clean out all your temporary Internet files and Cookies and continue with a good Antivirus and Spyware monitor - Up To Date.
And when or if your system becomes seemingly slower, to then start running multiple scans through it.
Actually I'd recommend
www.hitmanpro.com
to remove most problems

Sorry for being brief !

Thank you very much for the very quick response.

I did post in the device section about a problem I am having now, could it be a bug? Who knows. But I came here on recommendations from others that this is the go to website. So, on that note, thank you all for helping those in need, and right now, especially me!

Thorrax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back