What's the best mouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOB

for primarily gaming. i have my own opinion on this, of course ;)
nonetheless, i'd thought i'd solict member's opinions on the subject.

A lot of opinions here for sure.

I can't say it is the best, but I'm damn happy with my Logitech Wireless MX700.

OK!

well, i guess i'll give you my choice. a wired mouse called the viper, by razer. it's the only 1000 dpi optical. it's alot like pushing a bottlecap around. i miss the bells and whistles, and not to mention, bedet, when i had the mx 700. yet, i noticed getting fatigued by pushing it around in fps games, it's heavy. so, i'm giving away my secret weapon. a 2 awesome button w/ scroll wheel, and luv handles. it's something. glows red in the dark too!

I really like my Ifeel by logitec. Its supposed to vibrate and such if you've got the right drivers and whatnot, I've set it up like that before but didn't find it very necessary. What I do like about it though is its USB (as most cool ones are now) and its optical, but its main selling point for me is its weight, it feels like a real traditional ball mouse, its got some substance to it. Unlike the MS intellimouse that MS pushes that my mom has, that thing feels like if you drop it its going to shatter into 4867pieces.

I like the Logitech MX500. It feels comfortable to grip in my right hand. The mouse feels very responsive and does not skip if I move the mouse too fast in FPS. Left handers probably should look elsewhere though.

SNGX1275, I have that iFeel mouse too. It gives my hand a nice massage when I am using it. :eek:

From the posts here, and my personal mouse (Another logitech optical) I think if you're willing to fork the money over, logitech optical isn't a bad choice even for the midranges.

Microsoft's hardware is usually pretty good too, despite their software reputation.

the important thing about the razer viper is that it is the "only" 1000 dpi optical and it's feather like weight w/ the side bars to control it. so moving an inch will get you a mile :grinthumb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back