Whats the best PC Game Controller to get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

svtcobra

I currently have a Logitech Wingman Extreme and I didnt realize how bad it was until I got GTA III and it is almost impossible to control the walking and running in the game. The car drives really good but that is all. Any suggestions. I dont mind spending up to $50.00, as long as it is an good responsive controller.

Thanks..

I'd reccomend a shiny new Belkin Nostromo n50. The thing works wonderfully with me, it's great for almost all of the games I play. I would be hesitant to say it's not the best, it's been rated very well consistently by well known publications (i.e. - 91% by PCGamer).
It's basically a miniature keyboard with a D-Pad for your thumb. I know it sounds a bit dumb, but do the math...no learning curve! :D
Looks a bit like this:
STD1_F8GFPC001.jpg

I've played games like NHL and NBA Live on it, and it works pretty good. It was made for FPS' though...

Yeah, definitely. I've found in my sports games that using the D-Pad as my movement keys works best, and the 10 buttons for miscellaneous functions.
What's even greater is the red, blue and green shift keys :D I'm finding I don't have enough actions in games for all of them :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back