when i run fable on my PC it works but first a window pops up that says my system...

Status
Not open for further replies.
when i run fable on my PC it works but first a window pops up that says my system is running too slow. it gives me the options of continue anyway or continue in "safe mode". the weird thing is, i have a Hp pavilllion 4000, and ATI graphics card (x700). this is a gaming computer. why is this occuring.

hwago said:
when i run fable on my PC it works but first a window pops up that says my system is running too slow. it gives me the options of continue anyway or continue in "safe mode". the weird thing is, i have a Hp pavilllion 4000, and ATI graphics card (x700). this is a gaming computer. why is this occuring.
I hate to say it but that computer really isn't very fast, and not really a gaming computer at all. You might just need more RAM or something to run it well.

chamillitarysk8 said:
yea thats no a gaming pc the processor is way to slow if it was a amd processor then maybe

? So suddenly AMDs will run something better? Wow now that is a bit of a generalization isnt it. His machine makes the requirements for the game.

Centrino is not a processor, just a classification made by intel. But assuming ou have a pentium M or better, (running at 1.8ghz) You should be able run fable. (which runs on a xbox)

I recommend using this to see what clock speed your CPU is running at, and what temps. See if you disable speed step in BIOS, or look in the tray in the bottom right for it. Speed step will underclock your CPU when not in use to save power, that will mess things up sometime with games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back