Where are all the people

ptitterington

Is it my imagination or have a lot of people disappeared or not realised that things have moved.

I know that there are more sections but the casual posters seem to have vanished and things look a little uncluttered.

:eek:

As of right now we have 91 members, I think most of the people that posted "casually" are back. Remember some changed names.

Originally posted by SNGX1275
As of right now we have 91 members, I think most of the people that posted "casually" are back. Remember some changed names.

And some might have taken a little break... Sometimes RL can be more than enough... :(

Or they're just lurking around as "Guest" :)

as arris stated on the old forum, with a completely new forum with not so much posts/threads (yet), it's harder for search engines to spot 3DS.

Can you believe there were almost 4000 registered users in the old forums ! :(

Heh, not to worry though, most of the people posting there is now here, now the idea is to ramp up number of regular people coming to the forums.

Members: 105 Most users ever online was 31

The "4000 registered users in the old forums" probably dates back to sometime in May '98

New vB software is great & the forums seem quite active.
Most users ever online was 31 on 02-16-2002 at 12:40 PM. Members: 105, Threads: 157, Posts: 1,287

slowly but surely, former members are re-registering.

Back