Where can I get a celeron d 2.8ghz x 533fsb x socket478

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone, i wonder if someone can help me out, i have a new motherboard that requires a celeron -d 2.8ghz x 533fsb x 478 pin socket, where can i purchase this item
thanks
regards oskyad1

well here are some

but no mobo "requires a celeron". what is your exact mobo make and model number? and what is your budget for a processor?

:wave:

Hi sup... i got a link on some celeron d's they are socket 478 and are 533.... but i couldn't find one with 2.8 ghz.... any ways look at the link below... it is possible that ur mobo might support those chips as well... BTW what mobo r u using??

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/Category/category_slc.asp?Nav=|c:22||c:1969||c:1975|

cyber

hi kingcody, i have a new biostar motherbourd that can only take the cpu i described or a p4 x 3.06ghz x 533fsb
thanks
oskyad1

hi gamingmage, thanks for the quick info, the problem with dell pc components
not always are compatable with other makes of parts, i had a similar problem in the past,i'm using a new biostar motherboard which i had there sitting for a while and i'm trying to use it as it has a lot of good features on it, besides the cpu i described it can also take a intel p4 x 3.06ghz x 533mhz.
thanks again
oskyad1

here is the official biostar CPU support list for your motherboard.

according to that lost... it can support pentium-4's and celerons with a FSB of 400MHz, 533MHz ,and 800MHz.

cheers :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back