Where do i get the latest driver?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys, i just registeres because i saw some posts here when i searched on google, and it looks like a pretty helpful forum. Basically, im trying to get World of Warcraft to work, and it might be my video drivers that arent up to Date. Heres the message that comes when i try to run it;"Your 3D accelerator card is not supported by World of Warcraft. Please install a 3D accelerator card with dual-TMU support.". The game worked fine on the same card before the last patch. Heres the info on my Video things hehe.

Device:
Name:NVIDIA GeForce2 MX 200
Manufacturer: NVIDIA#
Chip type:GeForce2 MX 100/200
DAC Type:Integrated RAMDAC
Approx. Total Memory: 32.0 MB
Current Display Mode: 1152 x 864 (32bit) (60Hz)
Monitor:plug and Play Monitor.

Heres the information under Drivers.

Drivers:
Main Driver:nv4_disp.dll
Version:6.14.0010.4523 (English)
Date:28/07/2003 15:19:00
WHQL Logo'd: N/A
Mini VDD: nv4_mini.sys
VDD:N/A
DDI Version: 9 (or higher)

I know the card is pretty old, but it worked before so why doesnt it now? Please post any information to help me about this, and please someone post a link for the latest driver, i dont know much about drivers and which ones are the latest and which ones arent.
Thanks! :)

I have a little over 300mb ram, not much but i know its a little over 300.

Hey Howard, im not very good at this stuff so is the driver in the selection below? can u take me step by step plz :) (Geforce 2 MX 100/200) - Forget that bit hehe, i found the driver :) Thanks howard!

You may find in big cities and during raids with a lot of online users, the game will get laggy. Lot of players recommend between 512-1024MB RAM for smooth game play.

Hehe yes molson but the thing is, i cant even get into the game. A message appears (as described in the original post).

im not really a computer person, but i have a ?

I get the same message Olafur, when i try to play WOW. Ive looked into it and I guess its because i have unsupported video hardware. I have an Nvidia Riva Tnt2 Model64/Model 64 pro and i was wondering if ne1 knew if there is nething i can do to play this game or change the video card or something. tahnx

Hi, I am having the same problem as above! But my video thing is a Trident Video Accelerator Blade 3D/ProMedia
I have tried to download different 3D Accelerators but they did not work, such as ATI. I also have followed the instructions that were above but that did not work also!
Could anyone help me with this problem?
Thanx

I'm getting the same message too.
I'm running an Athlon 1Ghz T-bird, 512MB Ram, and an S3 Savage 2000 64MB video card (AKA Diamond Viper II Z200).
I've found that the Diamnd and S3 websites either don't have any updated drivers, or their drivers don't open or instal correctly. Any suggestions, or should I finally just give up on this card that always has driver issues and spend the bucks to replace it?

Yeah I know you dont want to here this again but..... Im getting the same message.....Im running on a SiS 630/730..I dont know if i should buy a new one or what to do.

And on my laptop something is screwed up im running on a Radeon IGP 340M. When im playing the skins are all over the place concrete is on the sides of mountains Snow looks like Its tiles but since its a laptop i guess i cant change the card out...

I'm having the same problem. But my video card is unsupported...I'm using the NVidia TNT2...is there anyway to update or to fix this and still be able to run WoW??? I don't care if its laggy or crappy graphics- I just don't want to blow 500 bucks on a new card. Please Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back