Where is Uncleel?

Well, in response to this thread, Uncleel got dethroned as a supermod for abusing his power, so to speak. He proceeded to leave, and hasn't been seen since. Whether or not he browses as a guest is unknown to me, he might be. I don't know the full ramifications of the situatiom, I just heard that's what happened, and I haven't seen him since.

That's all water under the bridge. If Uncleel wanted to come back, as a regular member, I can't see anyone having a problem with that, and he would be welcome.

3DS Contest Winners announced
by Julio @ 3:49 AM - [Comments]
I will finally announce contest winners, I know I'm a few days late with the results but better late that never =). Choosing winners manually was impossible, as there was too many people that really deserved winning. What I did was picking my favourite members (based on quality of posts and collaboration to the community), make a list on Excel and then use a C++ script that would randomly display a number, so the results should be fair to everyone, the list had over 20 members, so here are the winners...

AZZO Pentium 4 2.2GHz combo winner: Mictlantecuhtli

eVGA GeForce 4 MX440 64mb DDR videocard winner: boeingfixer

Hercules 3D Prophet 4000XT Kyro based videocard winner: Demiurg

Terratec SoundSystem SiXPack 5.1+ soundcard winner: LNCPapa

Congratulations to all winners! I will get in contact with each one of you later today...

Change that Might to Definitely, conrad :D

I hope the results aren't the same as the last one, I can't see anyone around from the contest any more...

To a Noob he had a way of making you feel like you were wasting his time and the sites time by asking a question. He drove me off over 6 months ago. Would like to try visiting here again........

And of course we would like to see you around helping others. I am sorry that Uncleel did this to you, but he is gone now, so hopefully you don't feel intimidated anymore.

We are all friendly people around here.

I hate that Poertner_1274....
He's and evil nasty man. He will hunt you down over the internet and do nasty things to your computer remotely!!! :rolleyes: :p

Or not...

No Arris that's me!

emperor.jpg

Well if you both would stop shopping at the same Dark Hooded evil cloak shop it would be easier to tell you apart!!!!!:confused:

Back