Which Case Is Better Quality And Worth My Money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcurko

HI guys
im thinking about getting a gaming pc and I want a good quality case that looks good like these DOWNLOAD THE PICS BELOW. IM IN AUSTRALIA and the first case is called the VIPER 2 made by www.xgbox.com/MGE and the second one is the nemesis elite made by http://www.nzxt.com WHICH CASE IS WORTH THE MONEY? THE VIPER 2 has to be posted from Western Australia becuase nobody has it here in NSW and the nemesis elite I can get in NSW WHICH ONE AM I BETTER OFF GETTING ANY IDEAS?? ANY RECOMANDATAIONS??

Attachments

• untitled123.JPG
    untitled123.JPG
    9 KB · Views: 12
  • untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    10.3 KB · Views: 10
Looking at your two choices, I`d go with the NEMESIS ELITE.

It has better cooling via 3 120mm fans. Get it without the power supply unit(psu) and get yourself a good quality psu such as Antec/fortron/Enermax etc.

Nice looking case BTW.

Regards Howard :)

Im A Medium Gamer So Cooling Isnt A Major Problem

HI howard
cooling isnt a major problem for me at the moment its the case that is im deciding whether to spend more money on a case that has better looks the Viper 2 one which comes with a psu or get a case that is older without psu and buy a decent one !

I`d deffinitely recommend a case without a psu. The generic psu`s that tend to come with most cases are, to put it bluntly crap.

A decent psu really is a good investment. It will provide stable power output and won`t fry your expensive hardware.

Of course you could buy the case with the psu and just change out the psu.

Go With The Nemesis Elite Instead Of The Viper 2

hey howard
so you are saying i should go with the nemesis elite because of the cooling if you read my previous thread cooling insn't a major problem for me beacause i dont overclock but WOULD YOU CHOSE THE NEMESIS ELITE over the viper 2 because it is cheaper and has ALOT better cooling? MY concern at the moment is me gettting the nemesis and then regreting that i got it because the viper 2 is a new release compared to the nemesis elite being a old case 2004 model

At the end of the day, you`ve got to be happy with your choice.

I was only giving you reasons why I would choose the Nemesis elite.

If you really want the Viper, go for it. Just make sure you get a decent psu.

Buddy, check out the Antec solo or p180.

Theyre the best for silence and are quality built cases, i cant say the same about most.

give them a look, theyre my favourite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back