Which Graphic card for gamer ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexmark

Hi all..I love techspot.He2..I have one prob.I want buy graphic card for my agp motheboard ..Ram 512mb+128mb ddr ..Using pentium4 now..Which is the best for me(gamer)?Im budget to buy nvidia fx 5500 256mb or ati radeon 9550 or 9600pro 256mb...Please help me..Thanks..

Oh one more..If i want to buy graphic card , what the hardware should i look and know ? Motheboard or what ?My motheboard colour is purple and it has writed 'agp express'..Thanks ..

what games cuse dude that stuff is a little out dated you can get a really nice card (not 8800 ultra) for cheep

You're gonna struggle dude. The best card out of those you mentioned is the 9600 pro, but that will suck trying to play modern games. Most newer games will have to be played on low-settings.
Purple board, could be ECS or Foxconn? The make doesn't really matter, as ong as its got AGPx8 stamped on it somewhere.

You are going to have to say what your budget is (and to a lesser extent what resolution you want to game at), otherwise people don't have any idea what you can afford. For the most part, more money = better performance.

Hmm.... avoid those Nvidia FX series at all...

Out of those cards you mentioned, the 9600PRO wins easily... However please tell us how much can you afford, so we can recommend a better card.

sorry, i did generalise somewhat. I meant that you could probably get a 9800pro for about £30.
But yes i agree with Rage 7600 or X1650 would be money better spent, cos i think they have a newer shader model as well.

Im worry to choose ati bro ..Coz i see my cousin use ati gfx card always got prob with display..But when removie ati gfx card driver,his pc become ok..That why im not choose ati ..Mmm,im also hear that nvidia fx model is the best for gamer..Its right?

how about quality between ati and nvidia fx ?i budget want buy gfx card price RM230(RINGGIT MALAYSIA)=65.5 dolar..please help me..

im using x4 agp express..

If you can only afford one of those cards you mentioned then i think you're screwed. They won't enhance your gaming experience very much i'm afraid.
Your pc is bottleneck city.

how about nvidia fx600 , fx6600 ,or fx6800 ? Who is the best for game between this 3 model nvidia geforce?please help me..i want buy it tomorrow..thanks ..

I think you mean the GeForce 6600 and 6800 series. The 6800 would be the best pick but only if it's a 6800GT or a 6800GS. If it's a 6800LE or a 6800XT, avoid it and get a 6600 instead. Both will give you good performance in games but the 6800GS\GT would allow you to run games at higher detail settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back