Which printer would you suggest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcrepairs247

Hi guys, me and my work associate have designed a letterhead to post through customers doors. however the printer we have at the minute is printing something like a page a minute lol. seriously its really slow.

I have been looking online all day. and ahve foudn soem good ones.

I was jsut hopign you gusy may have had soem past experince and could point me in the right direction.

We are after a printer that prints loads of pages a minute( letterheads) not a picture quality one (but if its in with it thats ok ) adn the ink cartridges are cheap.

please send links or printer names if you could please, thanks for reading this post and i hope you ahve a good christmas.

regards
ricahrd
gfxcomputers

You mention "you and your work associate"....I assume this is for a business. Are you wanting a color printer, b/w or color laser-jet.....whats your budget?

If you just need a b/w laser-jet. I would recommend the HP 8150dn. If you just need a desk-jet. Look at the HP all in one deals. Copier, Printer and scanner. You can get one of them for well under $200US.

EDIT: In my personal experience....I would stay away from Lexmark!

Yes stay away from Lexmark, the print heads alone kill you in $$$ but in the long run i've had my HP laserjet for 15 years and it's still kicking!

Do how many pages per minute are we talking about? Are you willing to pay premium for some 50ppm monster?

Are you going to do this often? If it's just this once or only occasionally, then it may be better to order the job from some print/copy center.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back