Who is the wittiest of them all ?

Who do you think is the wittiest of them all ?

• Arris

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Didou

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • DonNagual

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Howard_Hopkinson

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • LNCPapa

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Mictlantecuhtli

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • MrGaribaldi

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Nodsu

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Phantasm66

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • SNGX1275

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • poertner_1274

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
I voted for SNGX because well he's smart. He is often rude, but only because he's smart.

Howard IMHO is the coolest moderator.

That is very true. Julio sometimes goes overboard in rudeness, but is awesome none the less.

I myself try and stay as neutral as possible.

I voted Nodsu, I really love to read his posts!

I would go easy on any flaming though. Flaming someone (even in fun) is never a good thing.:hotbounce

halo71 said:
Nick, I voted SNGX. But now that you mention it......its about a tie I think.
It was a tough choice for me also. Both give very informative yet humorous responses.

Witty ?

There is a difference between witty and arrogantly rude, again not saying names.

I chose Howard due to his impeccable selfless example of how a techspot mod should conduct business....And as mundane as he can be he offers a little humor here and there :D

There is a difference between witty and arrogantly rude, again not saying names.

I chose Howard due to his impeccable selfless example of how a techspot mod should conduct business....And as mundane as he can be he offers a little humor here and there

Yes there is a difference, but then rudeness comes in varous shades.

Sometimes a mod needs to be pretty direct. This isn't the same as "arrogantly rude".

Of course Howard is the impeccable gentleman, but there already is a tribute thread.

howard_hopkinso said:
There you go poertner_1274, we definitely don`t want you to hide in a corner lol.

Regards Howard :)
Man did I feel left out :( But it's good to see I'm not the red headed step child I thought I was :)

Just makin' trouble

If you know whats good for you, vote for me.

But since I only want smart people votes, all stupid people will not be able to select my name....

:D:D:D

Phant and Poert, you guys missed the perfect chance to win this thing outright, if you would have just edited the poll to give yourself say 25 votes. Even if people caught on, it would have still been a 'witty' move that would have secured the win.

Back