Whos gonna win the Stanley Cup

Who will win the Stanley Cup?

• Calgary Flames (Kipper is the man)

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Tampa Bay Lightning (St Louis+ Richards + Lacavalier)

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • My old man don't gives a rat's arse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a lonely nerd who is not aware of the world around me but the source code of Longhorn

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Hockey? Who cares about that? (added by sngx1275 :) )

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

somekid007

This year's Cup run is awesome, featuring two awesome goalies (Miikka Kipprusoff and Nikolai Khabibulan) and two dominating forwards (Jerome Iginla and Vincent Lacavalier), as well as two of the most clutch scorers ever (Martin Gelinas and Brad Richards) in the end its first to four wins, winner taking all. Who's it gonna be? Two young teams with a balance of grit and finnesse. Will it be John Torterella's squad, or the fiery hot Darryl Sutter's team?

1-1 going to pengrove saddledome. flames dominated game 1, tampa had game 2, looks like its gonna be a good series

1- Sngx, I will take care of you in IRC.

2- Don't care, the Blues are out, again. Poert and I need to drown our sorrows.

3- I think the Stanley Cup aughta be INTERESTING. Idea: Let's put the last place team in the whole darn league on the ice. They can't touch the puck, nor can they go to the sin bin. Heck, just put two of them on the ice. Either that, or go to 4-4 the whole series, make the best team prove themselves good in any situation.

btw SomeKid, I mostly agree with your analysis, save I wasn't impressed by Nikolai Khabibulan the several times I saw him. Maybe he just had bad nights when I saw him. I just want to know what it is about goalies going from the Blues and turning into superstars, or superstar goalies coming to StL and start sucking.. If St.L ever GOT decent goaltending, they might finally win a series. *sigh*

(Disclaimer: My nick is from Soccer/Football. In hockey, I play forward. Or on the ground, depending on how you see that. :p)

Originally posted by Goalie
In hockey, I play forward. Or on the ground, depending on how you see that. :p)

ROFLOL HAHAHA me too :), thats why i stopped playing organized hockey.

Originally posted by Goalie
btw SomeKid, I mostly agree with your analysis, save I wasn't impressed by Nikolai Khabibulan the several times

did you see him last night? he was amazing

Lord Stanley has a tan

Congrats to Tampa, and congrats to Calgary for a great series!

Check out my member picture gallery for my Tampa Bay Lightning Tribute Case.

Go Bolts!

Only if the NHLPA decides to strike, or the team owners decide to lockout. They have to get a "collective bargaining agreement" done over the summer. There is really not much to discuss. The players are making wayyy too much $$$. If they think they deserve more, I'll trade places with them anyday <g>

Back