why does my game crash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
why does my game crash everytime im playing it for like 5 minutes in the middle of the game it crashes
does anybody know how to fix the problem?

As much data that you can add will help find an answer to your games crashing. Stuff like: What games you have a problem with, your comp specs, anything and everything related to your games crashing.

tano013 said:
why does my game crash everytime im playing it for like 5 minutes in the middle of the game it crashes
does anybody know how to fix the problem?
In terms of a generic answer, without any symptoms described or other relevant info it would be: I don't have a clue... :D

Reason for that answer is that there are multiple points of fault that can contribute to a "crash" such as software, hardware, drivers, and temperature. So furthering to aksd's post, please kindly give us some details.
I'll make it into a Q&A for you:

-PC specs? Make/Model or:-
Motherboard:
CPU:
RAM:
Graphics Card:
PSU: (info can be found on a label when you open up your pc and take a look at the box that connects your power cables)

-Symptoms noticed
Before the crash:
During the crash:
After you reboot/get out of the crash:

-How was your PC before this happened?
-What games are you haveing difficulty with?
-Did you get updated drivers for all your devices?
-What are your temperatures?
-Go to C:\Windows\Minidump and locate the most recent ones (if you have any) and post them up here.

That should start the ball rolling for now. You can download some software like Everest Home ( www.lavalys.com ) to help you answer some of these questions.

Oh yeh, Welcome to Techspot :wave:

Motherboard:r:biostar
CPU:intel celeron d 2.93
RAM:munchkin 512mb
Graphics Card:ati radeon 9200 128mb
PSU: (info can be found on a label when you open up your pc and take a look at the box that connects your power cables)

-Symptoms noticed
Before the crash:
During the crash:
After you reboot/get out of the crash:

-How was your PC before this happened? good it works fine
-What games are you haveing difficulty with? all the games has the same reason
-Did you get updated drivers for all your devices?yes the latest ones
-What are your temperatures?
-Go to C:\Windows\Minidump and locate the most recent ones (if you have any) and post them up here.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Both your minidumps crash at your ATI videocard drivers.

Try using different drivers. Disable fastwrites in either your bios or by using the ATI tool.

Check that your psu is putting out enough power, particularly check to see how many amps it gives on the 12volt rail. You can find this info on the psu label.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back