Wii Disconnect 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxLairdxX

I bought a wii on release day and i never really had a reason to go online with it untill i got the classic game controller(there were usually sold out) I was trying to connect to the internet, it wasnt working i tried everything in the manual and then i went to the support site. It says if there is a Wii Connect 24 error it cannot be fixed please send it in and we'll send you out an old one. Is there any way to fix the Wii that nintendo has not yet realized? I just really dont want to lose my 30 hours of Zelda.

Is your WiFi router properly configured to work with the Wii & vice-versa ? If you're using a secure router, you'll have to add certain informations in the Wii to be able to connect (WEP or WPA shared key, etc.). & also if you're activated MAC filtering, you'll have to add the Wii's MAC address into your router. You can also try to use different channels on your router & see if it will work that way.

If all else fails, you can try to get the USB-to-ethernet Dongle that Nintendo is providing or maybe even use a generic one hoping it'll work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back