Wii. Party GAME!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

antonwalker

What is a good wii party game. I already have wario ware and wii sports. I want a game for a party I am hosting that would like to have pretty much everyone interacting. I would like it to be something like Wario Ware. Also it would help if it didn't have a steep learning curve (Some younger kids would be playing and some n00b adults who dont know what a wii is will be too).

Well I do think that Mario Party is coming to the wii pretty soon, If I can find my list I got at gamestop I can tell you all the games coming for the wii in the next year :)

TimeParadoX said:
Well I do think that Mario Party is coming to the wii pretty soon, If I can find my list I got at gamestop I can tell you all the games coming for the wii in the next year :)

Well its this sunday so I think Mario Party is out of the question. Anything else??!?!?!

Well most games for the Wii are party games, like ExciteTruck ( which is very fun ), Wii Sports and some others like Rayman: Raging rabbits ( which I also think is very fun )

antonwalker said:
What is a good wii party game. I already have wario ware and wii sports. I want a game for a party I am hosting that would like to have pretty much everyone interacting. I would like it to be something like Wario Ware. Also it would help if it didn't have a steep learning curve (Some younger kids would be playing and some n00b adults who dont know what a wii is will be too).
Just break out the Gamecube. It's old but it has the ultimate party game, SSBM! (which supports up to 64 players via tourney, making it even better than Mario Party).

MetalX said:
Just break out the Gamecube. It's old but it has the ultimate party game, SSBM! (which supports up to 64 players via tourney, making it even better than Mario Party).

Actually, you don't even have to break out the Gamecube, you can just play it on the Wii itself. :D

Yea, but you still need Gamecube controllers to play properly... But seriously. Until Smash Bros Brawl comes out, SSBM is the best game in the world. I don't give a **** what you say, nothing is better than SSBM.

MetalX said:
Yea, but you still need Gamecube controllers to play properly... But seriously. Until Smash Bros Brawl comes out, SSBM is the best game in the world. I don't give a **** what you say, nothing is better than SSBM.
Amen to that! :angel:

The only game I played that came anywhere near the fun-ness of SSBM multiplayer was... Digimon Rumble Arena 2!

Ok, ok I know it's a digimon game, but don't think that it's immediately crap until you try it. Seriously. I thought it was bad when I was gonna play it the first time... 42 hours later me and my friend realized that we hadn't stopped playing for almost 2 days... not even for food or sleep.

yeah see, you can do that when you're younger, we did that when I was about your age metalx, playing N64, 007 Golden Eye all the time, and TestDrive on playstation, man I'm feel Nostalgic.

what about Wii play? It's not a 4 player game but definitely will add variety to the games so you won't get bored, specially with charge, Tanks or shooting gallery. Unfortunately there's not a lot of multiplayer party games right now for Wii, so I agree your best option is get some gamecube games mario kart, Mario party 6 or 7, are some options. Good Luck and have fun

ended up just playing wario ware and had halo 2 in the other room. Everyone was like whats this, its fun. I said its a Wii. Then people said "I have to get this WiiWii." They made fun of it, even though they loved it. Why the heck did nintendo name it Wii. Why not stay with the revolution!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back