Will Bungie make other games than the Halo series?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stefchu (PoLsKa

I'm a fan of Halo 1 and 2, and so far, those games rock. I'm thinking if they will make any other games except Halo. If the did, that would be awesome? Anyone got the latest news about bungie??? =)

In my opinion they won't. The only reason I think this is because they are owned by microsoft, and with Halo being such a hit series (read:$$$), I think MS will have them working on that until the cows come home.

Depending on how Halo 3 ends, its pretty sketchy.

If the story of the rings end after the 3rd, and from what it looks like after viewing the trailer, may be more than likely, i'd hate to see them try to create a brand new story, because they always end up so lame and look like they've been dragged through a muddy creek a few times.

I think i new project will be in order after Halo 3. The only question is, are the Bungie staff too used to making Halo projects by now, that they've forgotten how to make other games well?

Apollyon said:
Depending on how Halo 3 ends, its pretty sketchy.

If the story of the rings end after the 3rd, and from what it looks like after viewing the trailer, may be more than likely, i'd hate to see them try to create a brand new story, because they always end up so lame and look like they've been dragged through a muddy creek a few times.

I think i new project will be in order after Halo 3. The only question is, are the Bungie staff too used to making Halo projects by now, that they've forgotten how to make other games well?

That's true, bungie has been making halo since the Xbox came out about 6 years ago if not more so if they do make another game it's ganna be a FPS alien shooter game like Halo but with a diffrent style.. It would be cool if they DID make a new kind of FPS game.. If I was them I would mix up F.E.A.R and Counterstrike and then add a Mall where you can kill anything / do anything =)

they better not, id stop why they are ahead....
and if master chief turns out to be some sissy white guy.......

and no sequal....cause it would blow.....

lol he is a sissy white guy already.. I saw him in a picture from a Xbox mag.
where you can see through his Helmet and he has a really huge scar on his face ( Scarface )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back