Will give you feedback after my OCP exam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oracle’s 9i OCP (Oracle Certified Professional) DBA (Database Administrator) certification is a mid-level certification for IT professionals who manage large-scale databases or develop applications that are used enterprise-wide. The Oracle 9i OCP was introduced in late 2001 and will likely stay very popular until the arrival of the Oracle 10G certification. There is no specific prerequisite for this certification; however, by starting your Oracle certification journey on the 9i path, you will achieve the OCA (Oracle Certified Associate) certification along the way. I have simulation kit for exam 1Z0-147 and fact and study guide attached with questions helping me. More than 280 questions and 80 study notes. Actually I bought a collection and this test paper, infact study notes is best idea and every questions with long explanations are clearing all my doubts. Pop quiz questions are basically for to learning things even some of answers are on my fingertips. All that much stuff I got on unbelievable price, Got 70% discount on OCP stuff. Oracle Press (Osborne/McGraw-Hill) and Oracle press free downloads are mind blowing material and free of cost, OOfs database is very confusing and to relate each table, generating query, Basic Oracle Net Architecture, Basic Oracle Net Services Client-Side Configuration, Backup and Recovery Overview cleared from this stuff. Don’t want to say more before exam. Will give you feedback after my OCP exam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back