Will I pass my education?

skitzo_zac

Started my course today. Was basically just being told what we will be doing through out the semester and such. I'm okay with some of the stuff, others I think I can learn quite easily. Then there is some stuff where I was just like aaaah WTF?

Should be starting to do some actual work tomorow, should be interesting.

I really hope I can finish my course and get my qualification. I mean I am willing and wanting to learn as much as I can. I just hope that my head doesn't explode before I get my qualification.

What qualifications do you guys have or are you just self taught or what?

*on a side note, Since when the hell where there soooo many different RAID arrays one could have? I mean seriously?

"What qualifications do you guys have or are you just self taught or what?
*on a side note, Since when the hell where there soooo many different RAID arrays one could have? I mean seriously?"

You might think about these questions, and refresh the one you want answered.

Haha, Well I think I now know after today how many different RAID's there are. But we will only be looking at 3 of them so even if there are more, I don't need to know about them (at least for now)

It was just me expressing some astonishment at the ammount of them compared to how many I thought there were.

Well THIS expalins the education thing from the Gaming and Consoles board.... you had me confused, thinking your school systems week started on a Tuesday.

This is why you take courses like this, to learn about stuff you didn't know about. :)

mopar man said:
Well THIS expalins the education thing from the Gaming and Consoles board.... you had me confused, thinking your school systems week started on a Tuesday.

Uuuh what? I don't recall posting about education in the Gaming board.

This is why you take courses like this, to learn about stuff you didn't know about.

And yeah I am doinf the course to learn new things, Its just a huge leap from what I was doing. I did Certificate III in College, Now im doing Certificate IV and its like 20x harder I swear.

AS long as you think it helps you.

I do, I have already learnt quite a bit in just 2 days!

I would love to add that www.google.com is your friend.

Haha, the teachers refuse to tell us anything if we havent tried google and looked for our own answers and solutions to problems.

Back to your original questions, I will chime in on the certifications, I have the ACE Master from Adobe, and am working on my Microsoft Cert. now

Cool Cool. I have my Certificares II & III in Information Technology (These are just Australian nationally recognised qualifications Im pretty sure) And I am now donig my Certificate IV General & Networking.

The qualifications are good, don't take me wrong, but nothing compares to the field work: try to get some training during your qualifications and it will be jolly good

AlbertLionheart said:
Spend too much time on this forum and you will never finish your education!

Haha, but techspot forums are probably worth me failing!

The qualifications are good, don't take me wrong, but nothing compares to the field work: try to get some training during your qualifications and it will be jolly good

Yeah well I applied for a traineeship but I didn't get into that so now I'm doing Cert 4. I dont know If I can do any outside on the job work with this course.

Back