Will My Computer Run Crysis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dilmog

Hey, recently i have been looking at the game Crysis, and i have to say, it looks FANTASTIC. But, i built my computer about 1 1/2 years ago, and i was wondering how well my current PC would be able to run it, and what could help it to run better.
My Specs
-Amd Athalon 64 3500+
-Nvidia 7800 GTX
-1GB OCZ latency 2 RAM
-AN8 SLI Motherboard

If there are any other specs you want to know about, or any questions you have, just ask. Thanks!

Run the game that configuration will but how well is anybody's guess. We'll need a coupla benchmarks to say anything but as far as running the game, that configuration should definitely run it.

-Nvidia 7800 GTX
-1GB OCZ latency 2 RAM

That alone will run about any game out there today...
So you'll definitely be able to run it at atleast high qaulity, But if I was you I would put another 512mb or gig of ram in just to be sure

I poked around the net
IE googled Crysis system requirements and got this

Looks like your good to play on at least medium. Not entirely positive about on high just because of the reccomended ( RAM, GPU, CPU)

"Minimum Requirements

CPU: Athlon 64 3000+/Intel 2.8ghz
Graphics: Nvidia 6600/X800GTO (SM 2.0)
RAM: 768Mb/1Gb on Windows Vista
HDD: 6GB
Internet: 256k+
Optical Drive: DVD
Software: DX9.0c with Windows XP

Recommended Requirements

CPU: Dual-core CPU (Athlon X2/Pentium D)
Graphics: Nvidia 7800GTX/ATI X1800XT (SM 3.0) or DX10 equivalent
RAM: 1.5Gb
HDD: 6GB
Internet: 512k+ (128k+ upstream)
Optical Drive: DVD
Software: DX10 with Windows Vista"

Why are they making cool games for Vista? I looked at crysis pictures on google and they looked nice but now I'll have to install Vista to play it at recommended ='(

Vista sucks anyways I guess i'll have to sacrafice crysis and keep my ember system instead of installing a Virus ( Vista ) into my comp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back