Will MY PC RUN BATTLEFIELD 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

akaivan

HEy guys heres my system specs. Can i run bf2 at resanable graphics?

windows 2000
768 mb ram
1.8 ghz procceser
80 gig hd
128 mb, radeon SE 9200, PCI (CRAP.....)
anything else u got 2 know?

That is very usefull Don.
Windows Game Advisor said:
"Your system is among the top 1% of all systems scanned by the Game Advisor"
Not trying to show off.... But I bet alot of people with high-end computer don't use it because they know that there system can destory it.

Lol. My system is about the same as yours. I am in the top 1%.

But people with a 7800GT graphics card, don't really need to know whether or not their system will meet the minimum requirements now do they ;)

DonNagual said:
Lol. My system is about the same as yours. I am in the top 1%.

But people with a 7800GT graphics card, don't really need to know whether or not their system will meet the minimum requirements now do they ;)

lolz nice one Don, and to answer you're qusetion people with 7800gt don't even think twice (if once) about meetting the system requriements.
haha

:mad: hey well it sais i cant play cause im running windows 2000, has any1 played it on windows 2k? WILL it work?

Yeah sure it will work on 2k
P.S i tryed that thingy and it showed me ..."Your system is among the top 12% of all systems scanned by the Game Advisor. " :)

eazy_duz_em said:
Yeah sure it will work on 2k
P.S i tryed that thingy and it showed me ..."Your system is among the top 12% of all systems scanned by the Game Advisor. " :)

OK it seems, all of my hardware is good enuff 2 play.

Pop!

Hmmmm,
I don't think so a 128 mb, radeon SE 9200, PCI card with only 768Mb of sys RAM, if it does run I'd think it be on lowest settings and still be minimum FSP.

Since Battlefield 2 does NOT support that low of a graphics card, I think if it will play at all, it will be an unsatisfactory experience. Plus, your CPU is almost at the minimum. The minimum is 1.7GHz and yours is 1.8GHz.

So, "reasonable graphics"? In my opinion, no. If you haven't bought the game yet, I think it would be waste of money to try to run it on your present system.

Most of the game performance depends on the videocard not the processor so it would be a better investment to get a better video card and leave the proc at 1.8Ghz. . . I played Guild Wars before on a P3 600 mhz with a 6600GT and it ran at 27 FPS average at max settings LOL. BTW i got top 14% in that game test thingy.

I think if you want to buy another motherboard, processor, graphics card and anything else that goes with it (RAM, power supply, etc.), go ahead and get it. However, if you're getting in this deep, it's not much more to build a completely new PC from scratch. You can keep your old PC intact and working and use it as a backup or other family members can use it for surfing or whatever.

Uhh..

Windows 2000 Is Not Supported. It works on some machines, but it has been reported that some maps have trouble loading. ANd i know the euro forces expansion has alot of trouble with Win2k.

And that is not even talking about you hardware.

I tried running the game on a 2.4Ghz p4 with a 9600 and 768Mb of RAM. Whoa. Maps took forever to load, graphics were bad, and choppy.

Will it work...yes

Will it be fun...that may be a different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back