Win32 error please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to fix a business computer for my brother who is rather out of touch with technology... His computer was running extreamly slow it was having a hard time even bringing up icons on the computer... I told him it was time to come into the 21st century... anyways i got him a new computer and put the old harddrive in it... well when windows started up it would try and fix the Win32 error i do not know if it did or not... well when I finnally got things to run, I went to look in his old drive and all it had was a folder named recycled with a bunch of numbered files in it... I then tried to put the old harddrive back into his old computer and it gave me an ntfs error when i first started it up... Is there any way I can get his files back? Do I need to reinstall windows XP? Please if anyone could help me I would appericate it...

Victorious

Im sorry it was an ntldr file that wasnt present... if anyone could help me on this one it would greatly be appericated... I am sure most of you guys know a whole lot more than I do....

Thanks
Victorious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back