Win32:VBStat-C [Trj]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep i have it to.. avast detects but cant get rid of it. Just let me know exactly what need to clean my computer and ill post it ASAP! I have good knowledge of the computer but not the most in-depth so be detailed please.

-Deso

Hi Desolater and welcome to techspot. =)

Important: Please read this thread HERE before you decide whether to clean or reformat your system.

Should you decide to clean your computer, please go ahead to Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions and follow the steps given. These are a comprehensive mix of steps to remove common malware, as well as provide us logs of your system to look at so we can further remove any tricky nasties.
Do follow all the instructions exactly.

Thereafter, please post fresh HijackThis, AVG Antispyware and Combofix logs as attachments into this thread. Do not copy and paste if not it will be ignored and/or removed by the moderators.

Also, please let me know the results of the AVG Antirootkit scan

Regards,
Your friendly Momok =)

This thread is for the use of Desolater only. Please don't post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Here is my HJT scan. If you need more info please let me know.

*sry didnt see the "dont copy paste" messgae, i uploaded it as said. Feel free to delete the above.*

edit: i thought i uploaded correctly but cant seem to find it under my post??

combo fix:

Hi,

You may wish to copy and paste these instructions on notepad for easier reference later.

Download Vundofix from HERE.

Double click the Vundofix.exe to run it.
Right click in the vundofix window and click add files.

Enter the following file path/s to the files you want Vundofix to delete and click the add files button, followed by the close window button:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\vtsqp.dll
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\vtuttqn.dll

Click the remove vundo button and let Vundofix do its stuff.

Once you click yes, your desktop will go blank as it starts removing Vundo.
When completed, it will prompt that it will shutdown your computer, click OK.
Turn your computer back on.

Boot into safe mode under your normal user name. See how HERE

Next turn on "Show all files and folders, including hidden and system". See how HERE

Go to start > run and type services.msc. Press the enter key.
Search for the following services. Double click to select stop if they are running. Set the startup type to disabled. Click apply/ok for each service you disable.

Alcmtr
igndlm.exe
setup

Go to start > Control Panel > Add and Remove Programs.
Remove anything related to the following:

Download Manager

After that, run HijackThis and fix the following entries, if found (do this by placing a tick in the check boxes beside these entries and clicking "Fix checked"):

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {55DB983C-BDBF-426f-86F0-187B02DDA39B} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\aihhehlu.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {A1F5BF91-2BAE-400E-B5CC-C96427AB099E} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\vtuttqn.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {D1883457-88DB-4A2E-B0AC-6596A4BF27F9} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\vtsqp.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Alcmtr] ALCMTR.EXE
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [igndlm.exe] C:\Program Files\Download Manager\DLM.exe /windowsstart /startifwork
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [setup] rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\system32\fvhkocgi.dll",realset
O20 - Winlogon Notify: vtsqp - C:\WINDOWS\system32\vtsqp.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: vtuttqn - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\vtuttqn.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: winepi32 - winepi32.dll (file missing)

Close HJT.

Navigate in Windows Explorer and delete the following files and folders in bold.

C:\WINDOWS\ALCMTR.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\aihhehlu.dll
C:\WINDOWS\system32\vtuttqn.dll
C:\WINDOWS\system32\vtsqp.dll
C:\WINDOWS\system32\uwtrxmpb.dll
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\winepi32.dll
C:\WINDOWS\system32\fvhkocgi.dll
C:\Program Files\Download Manager\

Reboot into normal mode and rehide your protected OS files.

Please visit this link http://virusscan.jotti.org/

Click the Browse... button and navigate to the following file:
c:\program files\topthemesxp\txp.exe
Click Open

Please let me know the results.

Thereafter, please post fresh HJT, ComboFix and AVG Antispyware logs from normal mode as attachments into this thread.

Regards,
Your friendly Momok =)

This thread is for the use of Desolater only. Please don't post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Hi,

You have not posted an AVG antispyware log as requested. However, your other logs appear to be clean now.

Please download and run CCleaner via step 9 of the instructions HERE.

Delete all files in AVG Antispyware Quarantine folder.

Turn off system restore (XP/ME only). Learn how to do that HERE.
This will remove all the remaining nasties from your old restore points.

After that turn system restore back on.
This would have created a new safe and clean restore point for your system.

Often times, an infection can occur again not due to the incompetence of programs, but because of user habits.
May I recommend you to read this article.
This can help to prevent future infections.

Should you have any further problems, please post in this thread.

Regards,
Your friendly Momok =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back