winantivirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone
im having problems with winantivirus pop ups and my comp has started running slow.
i have tryed adaware se pro, avast pro 4.2, mcafee, spy sweeper, registry machanic, bazooka and none of them can get rid of it
please help !!!
it`s driving me mad
many thanks
simon

You need to run the following 3 anti-spyware utilities:

• Ad-Aware 2007
  • Spybot Search & Destroy
  • AVG Anti-Spyware
All are free.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Very Important: Before deciding whether you should clean or reformat your system, go and read this thread HERE and decide what it is you want to do.

If after reading the above, you wish to clean your system, do the following.

Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT, AVG Antispyware and Combofix logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Also, let me know the results of the AVG Antirootkit scan.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of simon728 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

thanks
i`m in the middle of downloading Spybot Search & Destroy then i`ll try avg anti virus
let you know the results
many thanks for the help
simon

here is the log before

Your system has at lease a Vundo trojan infection.

Please follow the instructions and post the requested logfiles as attachments..

I have moved the rest of the posts in this thread to they`re own thread.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of simon728 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back