Windos xp "window size problem" Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoeseat

Hi everyone.I am having this annoying problem.The problem is that whenever i try to install new application or create new file in Dreamweaver or anyrhing like that my sub windows(generally a window that appears with "new" or "Next" button and without resize button) appears big that even don't fit in my window.I have to drag this window to click buttons on it.

Some windows are so big that i have to enter "tab" button to guess the right button or to change my resolution to 1020 * 768 resolution(it displays fine in this resolution,only problem with 800*600).Can anyone suggest how to edit this setting for window.I am also ready to edit register setting.Please help me!

The only time I have come across this before is as a result of there once being more than one monitor attached to the PC or laptop. Take away the second monitor and the display settings 'forget' and try and display onto the missing screen.
If this is it you can check by looking at the display settings in the control panel to make sure the tickbox is not checked to extend the desktop to the (missing) monitor.
Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back