WindowBlinds changed my fonts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EsTeBaNo

Hello! I installed windowblinds and rebooted my pc, what I found next is that all my fonts where more big and white and I cant find where to change them back to normal!
Its a dumb question but if anyone knows can someone help me :)?
Thanks!

Attachments

• font.jpg
    font.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 6
Have you tried right clicking on a blank desktop>clicking the Appearance tab and changing the font settings near the bottom?

Do you have Office 2007 installed? It changes some fonts that WB themes use, hence the result. Use Replacer to replace the two fonts here and reboot.

Hmm i dont have Office 2007 i have office 2003 but im gonna try downloading it Thanks!

Hmm File ID?

Download-session invalid. Please click here.

Possible reasons:

Download-session expired. Direct-links last a few minutes for free users and a few days for premium-users.
You requested this download-session from a different IP than yours. If you use AOL, try a different browser.

UGH Frikking annoying! Im Gonna try tomorrow!

Amazing!!! It Worked! Thank you very much! Im Uninstalling WindowBlinds right now.
Thanks a lot Altheman!

in windowblind settings you can unload the current skin and settings it will go back to your xp or W2K settings
click on where it says unload
you can change font colors and look through current skin settings

I Tried to change settings and everything but it will stay the same, right now everything works fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back