Windows Crash... BSOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need helppp.. Posting Mini-Dumps.. im going to be crazy!! :eek:

Already check ram, with 3 programs (memtest86 include)... already killed virtual memory and defrag HD. I Just dont know what to do know... :(

Hi,

All of your minidumps have the same symptom. The culprit is cfosspeed. cFosSpeed is a high-performance network driver for DSL modems and routers. De-install cfosspeed.

Mini032906-02.dmp BugCheck 100000D1, {feeb1002, 2, 0, f756bee6}
Probably caused by : cfosspeed.sys ( cfosspeed+3dee6 )

another BSOD

Need Help.. already defrad and make that things with virtual memory and nothing happens... what can be ?

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

3 minidumps crash with a bugcheck of 7F.

1 minidump crashes with a bugcheck of 50.

1 minidump crashes with a bugcheck of 8E.

I believe you may have a ram, or a hardware problem of some kind.

Go HERE and follow the instructions.

The following is the meaning or your bugcheck codes.

0x0000007F: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

One of three types of problems occurred in kernel-mode: (1) Hardware failures. (2) Software problems. (3) A bound trap (i.e., a condition that the kernel is not allowed to have or intercept). Hardware failures are the most common cause (many dozen KB articles exist for this error referencing specific hardware failures) and, of these, memory hardware failures are the most common.

0x00000050: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Requested data was not in memory. An invalid system memory address was referenced. Defective memory (including main memory, L2 RAM cache, video RAM) or incompatible software (including remote control and antivirus software) might cause this Stop message, as may other hardware problems (e.g., incorrect SCSI termination or a flawed PCI card).

0x0000008E: KERNEL_MODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

A kernel mode program generated an exception which the error handler didn’t catch. These are nearly always hardware compatibility issues (which sometimes means a driver issue or a need for a BIOS upgrade).

I have merged this thread with the thread you had running previously, as it`s really for the same problem.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back