Windows Explorer Error Message

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThaUnknown

Every time i log on to Windows, on every account i get an error message saying its encountered a problem and needs to close. I even created another (new) account and it did the same thing. My friend is getting the same message and we both got it at the same day around the same time. Me friend doesent live with me and lives like miles away. We arent on the same network or anything.

The fact that two of you get the same message is a coincidence.
First thing to check is the hard drive - open my computer, right click on drive C:\ and go to properties > tools select check now and both options. OK the reboot and watch for the report after the system has run chkdsk for you - any bad sectors is bad news.
You can also download the manufacturers diag tools and run those from a floppy of CD if you prefer.

sorry for the delay...im too busy weeping over my PC. I ran the check and it says that its clean. i just drag it out of the way and keep doing wat i have to do but i still want to get rid of it befor it gets Fatal (Computer Fatal)

i mean we both do the same things and i do think that its a virus we both got from the old ''are these your pics'' from MSN. well i guess this is it =[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back