Windows getting black after boot screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

00Mehz

Hey guys!

I was just going to ask if anyone knows why after the booting screen on windows xp (when you start the computer), everything gets all black on the screen.. I cant do anything, no cursor or anything, just black.

Not even safe mode works, so I can't do anything.

The problem occured after I tried to boot my computer, and windows asked me if I wanted to delete some files or something? It's a blue background and it scans through your computer for awhile... I think it does 3 different things and you have to wait untill everyone gets to 100% - one at a time.

anyone knows what may be the problem? This never happend before. :/

Thanks in advance!

-00Mehz.

I'd tell you to do a Windows XP Repair but you will tell me that you don't have a windows XP disc, right?

He knew that because almost nobody has/ keeps their repair disk. I make money from people simply because I have all the versions of XP on disk safely stored in my closet, and I'm willing to reinstall your operating system for you for a nominal fee. Long ago my nominal fees payed for the cost of of my personal install disks. I'll even back up your data if I can, and put it on CD or DVD. Of course I do a bit more than just reinstall the OS. I make sure that all the device drivers are up to date and that everything works. With your permission I'll also install a firewall and an antiviral program if you don't have them. I'll even reinstall your programs if you have the original disks and serial numbers, and I'll update the programs if possible.

I do the same thing Cinders. In fact I just made $100 yesterday from a client who depended on his expired Norton Internet Security 2005 to protect his XP Pro system... After 2 trojan viruses were removed, the damage to the OS was too severe, to salvage the OS. I formatted and reinstalled XP. I was able to back up and restore his documents, pictures and music

the same thing happened to me a few days ago, my problem was bad video drivers, try this:
1. when u see the windows loading screen, press F8 and instead of safe mode try "start using VGA mode".
2. if u managed to load windows in VGA mode, try to roll back your video drivers or check for a new version of your drivers and install it.

worked for me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back