Windows Icons

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattG

Hey guys, a person i build computers for is having a weird problem.

One day she disconnected from her DSL service and a box popped up saying to End Now on cccap. She rebooted her computer, and it takes litterally 2 minutes for her icons to pop up now. Nothing is loading on startup that would cuase this that i know of, and i told her to virus scan..and that i would ask some people...you are the people.

Any ideas you can give me on, or if youve had this problem and fixed it...let me know! Thanks.

Matt

I'm not quite sure, but it seems to be related to this thread...

The reason I think so is that both seems to have problems with ccapp...

Have you asked her to try uninstall norton, then install it again? (That should fix the problem if ccapp.exe really is the culprit)

Hmm... I found this article in Symantecs knowledgebase...

It's about a conflict between a Bellsouth DSL modem and NAV... Could be a possible solution even though the description doesn't fit exactly...

Originally posted by MrGaribaldi
I'm not quite sure, but it seems to be related to this thread...

The reason I think so is that both seems to have problems with ccapp...

Have you asked her to try uninstall norton, then install it again? (That should fix the problem if ccapp.exe really is the culprit)

If the error message is related to ccapp it is definatley a problem with NAV I agree with MrGaribaldi.

I would reinstall NAV and all the Symantec software and try it again...It seems like everyone today is having problems wiht NAV causing there computer to be slow...EVERYONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back