Windows live messneger problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jtickner1

i have been using windows live messenger for a long time now since the begining of the beta, and it has workded fine, but the other day my brother tried to sign in to msn on his user account and when he typed in his email it like lagged real bad and takes a bout 10 seconds for each letter to come up, then when you finally get the email in it dosnt let you sign in it comes up with an error and thats it. it works fine on my user but won't work on mums and my brothers,

any help would be great. i will post a pic of the error soon
thanks

does any1 know if you can have msn 7.5 installed at the same time as windows live messenger, cause if i go to install that it gets rid of windows live, and im sure i read somewhere that you can have them both installed at the same time

sometimes, WLM does lagg, kinda like everything. but it could be anything causing it. try defragging your HD or clearing out temp files etc. these are just ideas th so they could be wrong

i did both of them and it didn't fix it, thanks though. it lags like all hell only on my brothers and mums users and is fine on mine, and it also doesn't let them log in after about 3 minutes just putting in ur email and password

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back