windows no disc exception processing message c0000013-PLEASE HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i keep getting a message that reads:
windows no disc
exception processing message c0000013
parameters 7cc31d6c 7cc31d6c 7cc31d6c 7cc31d6c
cancel try again continue

i have to click on cancel 25-30 times before it will finally go off my screen...and since getting this message i have also been getting " low virtual memory " message...on first message, i am usually checking emails, surfing the net or scanning computer with antivirus scan....can anyone please help? i don't know much about computers, but everytime i get these messages, within minutes my computer freezes and the only way to get out of it is to unplug computer and reboot...PLEASE HELP!!..thanks for listening, fav51013

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

I have deleted your posts in the other thread as they`re not needed.

Taken from this post HERE.

howard_hopkinso said:
From a quick Google search, it seems this error has 3 main causes.

1: It`s your card reader that causing the problem.

2: It`s a recent Windows update.

3: It`s a possible malware infection.

1: Disable any card readers you have and see if the problem disappears.

2: Uninstalling XP updates KB925902 KB931261 KB930178 KB931784 & KB932168, may solve the problem. You must stop the Windows autoupdate and do manual updates until a fix is
available, otherwise the problem will reoccur.

3: Go and read this thread HERE and post a HJT log as an attachment into this thread.

Please let me know the results of the above suggestions.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

c0000013 error message

to the person in question, my name is STEVEN FALK and my e-mail address is ALBEEDO@COMCAST.NET. I have posted a possible resolution to this problem at this site. it is either your graphics or audio card files that have become corrupted. GO TO THE FOLLOWING SITE "driveragent.com" and have your computer scanned or spend $25.00 US and buy the program like I did, and after 3 restarts for my system - NO MORE PROBLEMS - good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back